A ROADMAP TO RETAIL SUCCESS WITH
ANGIE LAFONTAINE & CLEMENS RETTICH
- Event: Retail business owner’s retreat
- Location: Burnside Gorge Community Centre, 471 Cecilia Road, Victoria
- Date: March 14, 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Lunch provided!
Join other retail business owners and managers in a content-rich, and highly tailored immersion in the tools, decisions, and actions that grow profitable retail businesses.
Get the roadmap you need to manage your retail business for profitable growth:
- 8:00 Coffee’s on
- 8:30 21st Century Marketing – Clemens Rettich
- 9:35 Tracking & Measuring Your Way to Profit – Angie Lafontaine
- 10: 35 Recruiting and Training – growing the team that grows your business – Clemens
- 11:30 Lunch – Provided
- 12:30 Pay Yourself! Why Your Gross Margin Matters – Angie
- 1:35 Customer Service Isn’t Enough. The Customer Experience Cycle – Clemens
- 2:30 Merchandising for Profit – Angie
- 3:30 Finish. Coffee’s still on. Angie & Clemens are available for one-on-one.
Lafontaine Retail Consulting
20 years coaching retailers on Inventory Management, Merchandising & Budget planning. Developed proprietary software to manage inventory for retailers of all levels. Experience in retail from working “on the floor” to senior buyer for a national chain.
Focus: the right profitability for each store.
“We could have never survived the financial crisis of the last several years without Angie’s expertise and ability to direct us in the area of inventory management. Nancy has not only survived those times, but has shown substantial increase in gross and net revenue during those years – while many of our competitors have gone out of business.” – David H.
Great Performances Consulting Group
25 years in education, management, & small business. Clemens has supported and run small businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and community development. His mission is to create sustainably profitable businesses, with long-term exit value for his clients.
Focus: maximizing the lifetime value of your business.
“I would recommend Clemens to any business owner . . . He can quickly and effectively work with business clients to evaluate their business and identify areas for improvement. Even the most successful businesses have found themselves reaching higher levels of effectiveness under the tutelage of Clemens. With his help, and some hard work, your business will reach new heights.” – Tim D.
Early Bird Registration (to March 3): $270
Regular Registration (Limited to 16 Seats): $295
Need more information first? Drop us a line at email@example.com
Fill out the form below to register: